Greetings from the Oregon Coast!
This retreat is limited to 10 women who want to give themselves the precious gift of time to learn, dream, and grow!
What can you expect?
Friday 7-8:30 pm
- Get to know one another
- Visualize your best future
Saturday 9-5 pm
- Tap into wisdom from your future-self
- Manage and close the gap between now and the future
- Work with your Emotional Intelligence
- Identify those tricky sabotaging saboteurs
- Learn about personal finance for entrepreneurs
- Develop Your strategy and system for money and taxes
- Happiness Hour...enjoy chatting and light snacks
- You're on your own after 5 pm. Rest, connect, take a walk on the beach, savor a dinner out with new friends, schedule a massage...the choice is yours. Although you will pay for this yourself, we're happy to help by providing local resources. Just ask us for what you need.
Sunday 9-12:30 pm
- Create a 1-page business plan
- Build a business vision board
- Closing Ceremony
- Friday: Dinner
- Saturday: Breakfast, Lunch, and Happiness Hour at the end of our day together. You're welcome to bring your own alcohol if you'd like to imbibe. Send us an email if you have dietary restrictions.
- Sunday: Breakfast
- Throughout the retreat there will be healthy, yummy snacks, coffee, tea, and water.
- Fit Money by Julia Carlson and 52 Ways to Connect with You by Jalene Case & Kerri Persich
Financial Freedom Wealth Management Group, LLC
1007 SW Bayley St, Newport, OR 97365 Google Maps
Since accommodations are not included in the retreat price, you have an opportunity to design the experience you desire. We've shared some ideas below for places located fairly close to the retreat location plus, Discover Newport offers more options.